Business Continuity in Corona Crisis
Work from anywhere, at any time, and stay safe.
When unpredictable circumstances like a global epidemic strikes and work-from-home is necessary, - regardless of their size - businesses need solutions for secure remote access and device connections.
To ensure business continuity for productive online collaboration and a distributed workforce, Technobind and TeamViewer, a global leader in remote management, backup and endpoint protection – are paving the path for a truly global workspace.
Companies are looking for comprehensive enterprise solutions that can be rolled out in hours, not weeks. Including the possibilities to:
- Enable their employees to work remotely to increase employee loyalty
- Increase productivity and cut carbon footprint by cutting commute time
- Reduce exposure to temporarily harmful environments
400,000+ People download TeamViewer Everyday
- Has been installed on over 2.0 billion devices (each device generates a unique ID)
- Has up to 45 million devices online at any given time
- Speaks your language with software and support in more than 30 languages
Completely Secure, Blazing-Fast Remote Connectivity with Full Access Control
- Assign appropriate user access rights to employees
- Allow full or restricted desktop access to work computers and network servers
- Connect from mobile devices or laptop computers, across OS platforms
- 100% cloud-based architecture with 256-bit RSA key
- Complete integration into Active Directory or SAML identity providers like Okta